Dinner - Starters
soba noodles, avocado, black garlic
Allergies: gluten, dairy
- Norwegian salmon will be cured, smoked and then seared.
- Soba noodles are made with buckwheat, so they are not gluten free. They are tossed in ginger vinaigrette made of ginger, oil, vinegar, fish sauce (no shellfish).
- The dish will be served with avocado mousse (dairy), and black garlic dressing. The black garlic dressing is made with black garlic, molasses, coco and oil.
Important notes: This dish will be a hot fish served over cold noodles, so the overall average temperature will be room temp. Please make sure guests know this, so we don’t have people sending it back for being “cold”.
Pairing suggestions: Gruner Veltner, Orvieto, Nicolas Sauv Blanc
Dinner - Mains
Dinner - Chef's Cuts
onion confit, delice, truffle bordelaise (g) *add a slab of foie gras $15
Brisket, sirloin, and chuck patty cooked to medium, topped with caramelized onions, Delice, lettuce, and lemon aioli; all on an onion bun. (When foie gras is added, Delice is not.)
**Petite version available during happy hour.
Allergens: gluten, dairy
assortment of smoked meat, fish, & other savory bits
Allergens: may contain fish, nuts, and gluten
Vegetable Burger Platter salad greens, seasonal vegetables, mustard sauce
Dinner - Sides & Snacks
Served with choice of spicy ketchup, harissa, fondue, or smoked tomato aioli.
- Bacon spice, brown sugar, cayenne, hot smoked paprika, egg whites- smoked tossed with spices and egg whites then roasted
Variety of house-made pickles which constantly change. Served with a saffron pickled egg on top.
Assorted Pickled Veggies
- bacon, fondue, chives, crème fraiche
- torchio pasta, heirloom tomato, blue cheese. This M&C will be offered at Lunch and Dinner. The cheddar with garlic breadcrumbs will be available at HH.
Can Be GF
- House brioche, lemon aioli, harissa, thick cut bacon, fried soft shell crab. Served a la carte, no fries, can be made gf